View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2013, 20:06   #8
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boarer2004 View Post
I think we should have the power to delete are own threads / topics, as I have found out sometime we need to delete are own thread due to items that have sold and are no longer for sale rather then wait for the eagled eye moderator to pick it up then them delete it

So my questions are .....
why don't we have this option in the first place??
What's the harm in us deleting are own threads?

And maybe the option to delete posts in our threads sometime people can be very unhelpful with comments or add something that is totally off subject
, this would all help in easy to read threads for example your might have some one breaking the car and they could have a massive conversation discussing prices ect taking up 5-10 post

Thoughts .....
Highlighted part - Its very easy to scam someone if you have the ability to delete posts.

Someone could post in a thread warning members of this user and they get deleted.

You can edit first posts at present, so its simple to change the title to 'sold'