View Single Post
Old 14th May 2019, 12:27   #1
Gunny110
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): 2003 saxo vtr
Gunny110 is on a distinguished road
Default hi all, my project build/road sl*t

Hi all, iv owned 2 saxo in my time and never really did alot with them (booth vtr's) however now im a little more car savvy!!! so im on the forces and on camp for the last 3.5-4 years i have driven passed a sad unwanted abandoned little 1.1 desire. When i 1st arrived nearly 4 years ago she had already covered in a light green moss (left under a tree) 4 years later and she was all but green lol. So i decided about 3 week ago im going to get that going!!! got to the scrap yard and bought a ecu kit for 25 quid!! after fitting i realised that the alternator had seized, some wd40 and a rattle gun sorted that haha. So i got her running in about 3 days for around 40 quid

So she runs, well now i need to try find original owner and get a v5 ect, i finally found out the name however they left camp about a year ago (great) i sent a message on Facebook and 2 weeks later still no reply. iv done all i can within my power to find the original owner, so i have applied for a logbook, its pretty clear she was left and unwanted.

What do i do with her??? so i thought why not build a road/track sl*t that will piss all over standard st's i got a vtr engine loom ecu, vtr wheels, toyosport 4 1 manifold, straight pipe all for about 220 quid.

I started with cleaning her lol, and stripping her out and then fitting the vtr body kit, under seal along with the vtr wheels.

This is only the beginning she is a project things like the engine will not go in until its been rebuilt, cambelt, water pump, head gasket clutch kent cam ect.

This isnt a young dreamer i have the funds ect so any input would be great. maybe a turbo ect 1 day but for now N/A perfectly fine.

Here are some pics of what i have done so far, any ideas on a actual name other then sl*t lol

She is a track/road car so she isnt supposed to look mint, but good in her own way if that makes sense? vtr kit was being a pain=cable ties why?? because race car!!!

Gunny110 is offline   Reply With Quote