View Single Post
Old 20th July 2011, 15:17   #79
baker556
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): oem+ sax
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
baker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu View Post
I doubt you read what I said before at all. I believe you're skimming through, and cutting corners for the sake of having an argument. If you're saying a 7 year old laptop can actually run Reason 5, then I'm saying you're full of shit. It will probably start, but beyond that you will get the "unsufficient CPU" window. Get out, you and your petty comments.
How are they petty, its a debate at the end of the day with facts. Seriously not cutting any corners or skim reading, i'm just replying back to your comment.

'get out' why get all raved up because your 2k mac doesn't have a better sound card than my pc.

I like macs, there screens are excellent along with minimal surroundings and clever design, there also very quiet. I just can't stand people being so narrow minded that macs are so much better than a pc. I don't mind the software as i like linux alot but after a while when you want a more personal feel you refer back to pc, as it can do more.

It was Reason 5, it was on an advent laptop, intel centrino single core 1.6ghz 2GB RAM. It worked think recording was slow and yes did use the full cpu load, he still used it.

From the Reason website requirements:

Windows
Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon or better
1GB RAM
DVD drive
Windows XP SP3, Vista or Windows 7
2 GB free hard disk space
Monitor with 1024x768 resolution or larger
A 16 bit Windows compatible audio card, preferably with an ASIO driver
A MIDI interface and a MIDI keyboard recommended

Dont think a mac is needed here...