View Single Post
Old 8th September 2011, 23:21   #15
sebring
Frequent Poster
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): MGB Sebring Track (WIP), Saxo
sebring is on a distinguished road

on the subject of being stopped,

I got stopped a few years ago, when i had the mk1 clio (low & loud ) it must of been 3 maybe 4 am and i was on my way back home.
Cops followed me for obviously being in a stereotypical boyracer mobile and this is when the fun started.
I had quite literally been with girl all night, a lot of it spent doing the 'deed' in the back. I also happend to of had a firearms offence + drug offences going through the system at that time (i was in a bad place back then) so after my name being tapped into the sytem, they decide to search the car.

I tell them what ive been up to all night and policeman 1 goes to search the car, whilst im talking to policeman 2 about various things.
Police man 1 walks over , 'fluids' on his hand and trousers, "whats this?"

"i told you what ive been doing all night mate, you should understand what that stuff is"
I replied as I look at policeman number 2 and burst into laughter. He too bursts into laughter, copper 1 shouts out for an antiseptic wipe and with that they quickly dispersed.

Best ever run in with the cops!!!

and for anyone that trys to call bullshit, think what you like, but this genuinely happened!
sebring is offline   Reply With Quote