View Single Post
Old 28th January 2014, 10:10   #27
Hazmanscoop
Established Member
North East Region Member

Car(s): Black VTS
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Hazmanscoop is on a distinguished road

No, i dont notice a difference in graphics... yet. Unfortunatly, you will later on in the consoles lives. The xbox has been filled with outdated RAM that wont cut it in a few years.

No, arcade games are on the PS4 as well. I meant like kinect and voice commands and plugging in your sky and all that other garbage. I wanted to game and thats it, the PS does it simply and brilliantly.

I cant agree tbh mate, i had the ps3, then thought it was rubbish and bought the 360, fantastic console, unfortunatly for xbox, the PS has a lot of the same features of the online from xbox now, and again i agree with you, but that was the old xbox.

The playstation was built for gaming, and you'll find a MASSIVE amount of hardcore xbox players have switched. Evidenced by the consoles selling numbers, online forums and the actual online of the playstation itself.

Im a teacher, i work with a lot of kids. they all have xbox. things have changed now, parents buy what kids want these days and as the xbox is more expensive, kids think its better, so they all have them now...

And the control pad... nothing more needs to be said. xbox 360 pad was the best pad id played with... until the PS4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbastard View Post
I managed to make it outside once but i didnt like it - i couldnt work out how to click on people and trees and stuff
Hazmanscoop is offline   Reply With Quote