View Single Post
Old 11th August 2008, 21:48   #67
MikeCracknell
Central South
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta STripes
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm View Post
thank god for that because my dad is the owner of my car and the policy holder im just a named driver i was panicing then dont want the insurance not paying out if i crash else ile be in some debt lol.
That is EXACTLY what happened to my mate Ben - car registered and insured in dad's name - insurance company wouldn't pay out as they believed that the boy was driving it all the time. And it had been modified too.....(declared) and the insurance people were like "yeah, cos a 45 year old would do that to a car!"
Peugeot 106 | Fiat Punto | Saxo VTS | Zetec S | Clio 197 | Clio 182 | Saxo VTR 1| Fiesta ST | Saxo VTR 2| Saxo VTR 3| Mk 6 Fiesta ST | Mk 7 Fiesta ST3 1 | Mk 7 Fiesta ST3 2 | Mk 8 Fiesta ST PE with a Mk 6 Fiesta ST500 and a Mk 6 Fiesta ST150 "Nemo, Bessie and Stripes" Insta: @nemo_mk8_st

MikeCracknell is offline   Reply With Quote