View Single Post
Old 13th December 2008, 15:35   #110
Badgersport
Established Member
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 106 xsi 16v, Fiesta Tdci
iTrader Score: 20 (100%)
Badgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsaxo View Post
Just coming back for the ring trip then coming back out here until November at least mate
Sounds like a good trip! Enjoy it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-VTS View Post
its not that major the stuff it failed on tbh though mate
brake lines suck a bit though (fiddly behind the motor) other than that its not bad
unbolt the caliper n untwist the flexi
n maybe fit a new headlight

drums are a pain in the arse though lol
Yea nothing too bad really. Expected worse. I have already

removed the flexi pipes and got them sitting perfect now.
removed the corroded brake lines (Got copper piping just need the flaring kit)
Ordered all new clips to hold the brake pipes
Adjusted rear brakes (Drum was a bint to come off)

Will look at either fixing headlamp or just replace the bugger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_1.1i View Post
just read the whole thread, and this car will be a beast, a large amount of stippage lol
Thanks for reading the thread John! Yea lots of stripping action. Still a few more bits to remove. Its coming together finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_W View Post
Hello Ste,

Everything seems to be coming together really well now mate. It is a bit of a pain that it failed the 'MOT' but like some of the others said atleast they are relativley easy things to correct. I am seriously going to have to look at some engine mounts for mine, I am sure they are on their way out Joking apart one does look a bit fooked.

Tim
Hey Tim.Yea the MOT fail was to be expected as the car is a 15 yrs old. But its all fun and games keeps me busy and least now i know exactly what needs replacing/fixing. After i drove the car to work i love the mounts! Nice vibrations on tickover. Think you should look at investing in some.

Ste