View Single Post
Old 20th December 2008, 22:25   #119
Badgersport
Established Member
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 106 xsi 16v, Fiesta Tdci
iTrader Score: 20 (100%)
Badgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steady_Eddy View Post
Looks really nice mate!!

can u pm me where did u get the aerial blanking plate from? please
Cheers Eddy!! 106 xsi crew ftw!
The aerial bung was from Peugeot parts numbers:

810192 - Seal - £0.76
810193 - Roof Plug - £1.70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-VTS View Post
looks very smart

suprising how much of a difference the pedal can make aint it
i did it with my 4pots and its really improved the feel of them
Yea for such a small adjustment makes quite a difference. Also adjusted the VTS and been driving it about today. Xsi didn't need as much adjustment as the VTS mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooorn94 View Post
Really like this xsi mate, looks in good nick for the age of the vehicle and it seems like it's in very good hands. Read the entire thread in Uni the other day only just got round to posting. Old school 106's really look at home on track.

Good motor bud
Thanks alot for your comments mate! Was in a bit of a state when i first got my hands on it but its starting to take shape now. Bodywork isn't exactly mint but its going to get abused so not too fused. I was originally going to go for a 205 GTI but all the ones i was looking at were as wrotten as a pear!

Ste

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Notorious_C_A_T View Post
Looking good boss. Like how you've parked it on the grass as well in what looks a well maintained garden, nay get the hairy eyeball for that like?
Its all good man!! Thats my overflow carparking space, the olds have got used to it now. And with xmas coming up i have been told to park it over there incase "guests" come round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaXo_vtr123 View Post
have you done anything to the engine yet mate? if not have you got anything lined up for it? what BHP has this got standard?
When i got the car i changed head gasket, valve stem seals, reground valves. But i am hopefully picking up a 1600cc VTR Engine within the next week so i can have the block with less miles. As fair as i am aware these xsi's with cats are 95bhp standard.

Ste