View Single Post
Old 12th February 2010, 22:17   #209
RS_Matt
Established Member

Car(s): Scooby.
RS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to behold

Loarte? think it's about 160,000.

TBH when I camp I try and get to a place that changes the maps dynamics. Especially on Skidrow and Afghan, because of the line of sight rule regarding spawning you can force opponents to areas of the map they don't really want to be in. On Wasteland I camp on the big side in the middle at the maps edge with a sniper rifle and it tends to keep the enemy grouped in the middle underground. It's great on Domination as it keeps the enemy away from A and C. I like to control the hotel side of Highrise as the office side has a skylight in the roof where an AC130 could take the entire team out.

At the moment I use ACR, Heartbeat sensor and scavenger. Claymores and Launcher. M4 Carbine is the best gun by a bloody mile but I can't use it without a red dot sight and that means losing the heartbeat. I sometimes use M4 with Bling when the enemy is constantly on me and I don't need a lot of ammo due to death. But if I start getting totally smashed I'll use a gripped light machine gun with cold-blooded and the awesome Stinger launcher.

Last edited by RS_Matt; 12th February 2010 at 22:23.
RS_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote