Old 28th February 2011, 10:13   #3
pjw
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Cammed Ph2 VTS
iTrader Score: 0 (50%)
pjw is on a distinguished road

This is getting ridiculous.

Im not saying you scammed me, far from it. I posted in your for sale thread because:

A) I didnt want to leave iTrader feedback at the time, because i wanted to give you fair chance in the future.

Since you sent me this:

Quote:
i no longer own a saxo so this forum means shit all to me
I didnt see the point in that.

B) I wanted others to have all the information at hand at what went on so they could buy online safely. Id certainly want to know if i was buying from someone.

C) You posted my full details given in confidence on the forum three times.

Here is the summary.

I did recieve a refund for one item i bought off you. That i dont dispute.

1) The VT Trims you sold me were damaged; all the metal clips were snapped off and this was not described when sold. This was not done in transit.

2) You failed to pack the items as agreed and this led to them being knackered upon receipt and fit for the bin.

3) The PMs i sent you with details for the courier was sent the day before the arranged collection time. Why didnt you get in touch if you had a problem?

[b]I really arent that bothered about this issue. You are dragging it out more than necessary[b] - but ill go with it This thread has been started by you, and now its in the 'Scammer' section, its you trying to make me out to be something im not, which im not happy about. My reasons for putting the posts in your for sale thread are above.