View Single Post
Old 20th April 2016, 19:57   #562
MuZiZZle
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): Phase 2 VTS , E61 M5
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
MuZiZZle is on a distinguished road

Right so we used this at Cadwell park again the other week, we minced down in the Touran, towing it on a sexy trailer I had loaned. Many stickers were added for maximum BHPz

Okay so the changes, firstly the raised rev limit, which was quite good, as it raised the limit, erm, of the revs. It's had new cleaned injectors in too which helped even the running out a bit.

The new box, has a diff and a shorter final drive, it was a little bit short for the track in all honesty, you'd get to the limiter and bounce on it for a few seconds rather than going up a gear only to come straight back down.

The diff is sensational, you can obviously feel it doing its thing, and it does it very well, the Satchshift was awesome and made changing utterly effortless.

But the suspension, set to god only knows what we went out to see what it was like, there's no roll, no bouncing, it's just insane.

Anyway other than me almost roofing it it was a sexy day. D4MJT had some fun trying to catch an E46 M3 over a good number of laps, I generally bullied the WRX things, oh and D4MJT almost Tboned a 106 rallye at about 90.

Happy days!

The braked died and we did off an hour early, but other than that the only issue was that the adjustment nipple of the front dampers has caught the CV boots as they're inverted