Old 14th September 2014, 18:22   #93
Dave_P
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepScotland Region Member

Car(s): Race: 106 Rallye 16v. Road: Mercedes Vito 120 CDI
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Dave_P is on a distinguished road

His latest ramblings via PM...

"Regardless where the shocks where brought from or how much for, I checked them over and they satisfied me that they where fine, No point waiting 5days to get the police involved as I have already said you will not get a penny out of me becuase as far as I am aware them shocks where fine when they left me... Do as you please but I can promise you I will NOT be giving you a refund in any circumstances, as for taking me to court and me getting a conviction or CCJ's go for it becuase I am in the right, I am not fussed who turns up at my house or wants to make threats as they I have already informed the police of this forum topic and the threats made and I have told them I will keep a close eye on it so if anything escalates further I will inform them."

"I'd also like to add that the kind officer I had out to my house advised me that in England is it NOT illegal to post someone's name and address publicly as this is information that can be found in telephone books ect, UNLESS it is attached to a statement against the person who's address it is (As you have done) In which case it is illegal under the harassment act and I can depending on your future actions have you charged. so I would advise you to think very carefully before posting information publicly if you palm to go to court as not only will I prove What I sold you was in fine condition but I will also then proceed to take action against being made to feel harassed distressed and alarmed and also claim for loss of earnings for the time I have been taken from my place of work, have it your way as you asked for this making bogus claims of faulty goods."