View Single Post
Old 25th May 2019, 08:57   #122
dturbo
Infrequent Poster

dturbo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpijkerVTS View Post
No eml light on bud, whats lexia bud? Ive taken off my fuel pressure reg checked the pipe feels fine not brittle at all seems strong though, ordered a fuel pressure reg in for tomorrow will give it a crack before shipping it off to my mates thanks!<br><br>Have to say its a good looking garden ornament [emoji1787]<br><br>Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk<br><br>
Hi, lexia is the citroen diagnostic kit. You can buy it online (it's a clone of course). Very useful for diagnosing issues.

I am just wondering if it could be the speed sensor from the gearbox. I think I have seen people describe similar issues when that fails, tells the ECU about road speed. I think however that would also give you issues with your speed readout. You could always try just unplugging it to see what effect it has. It is above the driveshaft output on the gearbox (think it sits on the drivers side).

Does it do it cold / hot / both? Have you tried unplugging the O2 sensor? Could it be the power feed to the O2 sensor heater maybe?

Must be very frustrating.
dturbo is offline   Reply With Quote