View Single Post
Old 15th July 2013, 13:58   #3
Paulp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Astra VXR + 1989 Astra GTE
iTrader Score: 37 (100%)
Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!

Hi mate,

I understand 100% what you mean regarding the rep system, i remember them days! I was soo happy when the Rep system got taken off.

The main problem with the rep system was the opportunity to "Neg Rep" which lead to saxp-saddos writing in complaining they have been left negative rep and requesting the admin to alter it. And bandwagons all neg repping one user. etc

The thanks system is used really well on this forum as it is for the moment. However i feel this could be improved further and it would be very easy to implement. We could easily set it up to only work in certain sections, such as the Problems & Queries section, as opposed to the General Chat section.

The benefit of this is its quite easy to see which members are helping out and gives a better judgement than a simple "post count" which could be 28,757 posts of crap (OJ).
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12u55 View Post
14 inches or so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ns9900 View Post
sorry bud, too big for me. GLWS tho
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote