View Single Post
Old 14th July 2014, 01:16   #1
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): MK1 - 1.1 Animal
iTrader Score: 19 (95%)
Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!
Default What Laptop To Get?

no idea about computers or laptops, my old laptop has just died.

Last two laptops have been acer, nothing too glash just one to do the job.

Needs to have a decent amount of memory, say 200gb roughly. Last laptop was 4gb of ram, so want that or more.

All it will be used for is music and photos. Needs to be able to burn CDs so thats notebooks out the window. Like said will just have i tunes on and then photo editting programs.

Havent really got a clue what im looking at. Just had a quick browse, dont really want to spend more than 400. Will not be used for gaming or anything like that.

Any links to what could be suited? I did look but the talk of all different windows and what core to get means nothing to me.
Yates is offline   Reply With Quote