View Single Post
Old 6th May 2010, 10:01   #715
oilman
Established Member

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
oilman has much to be proud ofoilman has much to be proud ofoilman has much to be proud ofoilman has much to be proud ofoilman has much to be proud ofoilman has much to be proud ofoilman has much to be proud ofoilman has much to be proud ofoilman has much to be proud ofoilman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krys_23 View Post
Maybe it was 3k, And to be fair the car was driven fairly hard but not hammered from cold or anything like that, I will phone them up shortly and say i'm not happy about it ( Obviously ) But the fact i had told him on the phone i wanted to use my oil and he tried saying that it was basically crap ( Silkolene Pro S ) Which was the part that annoyed me, I have the choice to decide which oil i use in my car but he forced his oil on me and now my cars fucked? Doesnt sound fair.
It's absolutely awful service from someone who has no idea what he is doing (I can't see how someone could think that the £1 a litre service stuff they sell is better than top end £10 a litre race oil, unless they are just out to rip you off). All I can suggest is the oil testing, then off to trading standards like I mentioned before or once you have the oil test results and it shows that the oil has failed, contact the garage and tell them that the oil has failed and that was his fault and he can get it fixed or you'll be going via the small claims court/trading standards.

Was it an actual Peugeot garage? I used to have a 106 and I got the worst service I have ever had from them, I'll never get a Peugeot again after that.
oilman is offline   Reply With Quote