View Single Post
Old 8th March 2012, 07:25   #1
Pitbull69
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Octavia vRS
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Pitbull69 is on a distinguished road
Default Have I been scammed

I put up a wanted ad for some morettes, finally I was offered some, was told they just needed painting as they had been sanded down,
this is the quote I was told about them

"I got them in good condition stripped them back and took out the 2nd bulb to use as cold air feed lol they were black before couple of marks on one lens apart from that paint would be fine I'm just on a diff look for my car."

they arrived yesterday, in a massive box, with tons of that foam stuff looks like quavers crisps, then each item was individually wrapped up in bubble wrap,

so was really well protected, there was no damage at all to the outside box.

so my suprise when I started un wrapping the lights and found the mounting points on one of the lights snapped and needing repair, but even worse than this one of the main lights was smashed,

I have sent the seller 2 messages and he has been on 3 or 4 times since, and hasnt had the decency to reply. I will be contacting paypal this morning as luckily I didnt pay by gift, but just wanted an opinion on from others,

Also it looks like where the seller removed the lens for the cold air feed he hasnt supplied that either,
Pitbull69 is offline   Reply With Quote