View Single Post
Old 9th October 2007, 09:28   #93
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie View Post
Had to turn the game off last night as i was going to put the pad through the TV.

Awesome game. Just can be annoying. My problem is i aproach stuff way too fast resulting in fuck up lol.

im on a solid challenge now....

You have to cross the road. take the best route, jump off a ledge, jump the gap and land on the left gride rail.

Just cant seem to get enough air to make it to the rail...

Has anyone else done this one yet? Gaz? its one of the pro challangers for another sponser
thats what made me turn my xbox off the first time. its impossible to get the right speed to first ollie onto the drop, then push, then ollie and grind them jump. serrriously annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
Seriously hard game....not fond of the way the camera angle shits behind you skater as you cant see stuff directly infront of you....so you have to jump onto grinds at an angle.
winds me up to, really slow to re angle itself behind you, well annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie View Post
duno what 'owned' is so i have no idea lol
if you do that jump, grind and then gap as above you have 'owned' that place.