View Single Post
Old 1st September 2013, 17:51   #644
tweeqd
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): AX GT 16v turbo 6 speed with NOS 205 gti6 E 320
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
tweeqd is just really nicetweeqd is just really nicetweeqd is just really nicetweeqd is just really nicetweeqd is just really nice

Its alive

Dash all back in and wired up

Engine ECU now controls boost electronically, and the boost solenoid powers throught the water/meth controler so if the water flow stops or the level sensor in the tank detects low water it cut power and drops down to 10 psi, its also linked so a speed sensor so i can set different boost levels in each gear

Aswell as that i fitted a potentiometer to the EcU to control the traction control, it can turn TC off or i can vary the agresiveness from hard to soft

Also have the launch control button on the steering wheel so can hold the rpm at a preset level while the button is depressed or set the launch and it will turn off automatically once a certain road speed is aceived

I wosh now though i had put the pot on the steering wheel, the start button is now on the wheel though as being on the dash ment if i stalled the car while i have the harness on i had to unbuckle to start the car again, now its easy and also means once the steering wheel is removed the car cant be started
tweeqd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tweeqd For This Useful Post: