View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2013, 20:44   #652
tweeqd
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): AX GT 16v turbo 6 speed with NOS 205 gti6 E 320
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
tweeqd is just really nicetweeqd is just really nicetweeqd is just really nicetweeqd is just really nicetweeqd is just really nice

Apart from a fucked thermostat, ax made dt and back with no issues although did play with the launch control and even in the wet it awsome, can pull away cleanly with 300 bhp in the pissing rain
Needs more power though, i was only running a bar of boost and struggled to keep up with ians 700bhp 911,
Past 120 he was pulling away but did pull to just over 160mph
There are traces of smoke so i think the valve letting go in the summer has damaged the block again

Not much has happened with the ax since dt, shes tucked away in her new home

Im in the process at the mo of moving workshops so dec and jan wont give me any time on the car as ill be moving and painting and sorting out the paper work for the 2 mot bays, class 4 cars and class 1 and 2 motor bikes

I have though bought some new tyres, my rear 888's were worn and needed new ones but as there crap for drag, wont get any track use and only good for 150mph and would cost £240 for 2
I opted for these

W rated bridgstones so good for 170mph and all 4 cost £200

My plan was to change the block over winter but noone can get me rings for my wossners so 2014 ill be running the engine as it is but with a 5 speed box and the nos

I do have a new jp4 block but the plan is during 2014 ill build the new engine to use in 2015 and aim to get the car in to the FWD series at santa pod

Last edited by tweeqd; 22nd December 2013 at 20:47.
tweeqd is offline   Reply With Quote