View Single Post
Old 21st August 2008, 10:30   #51
Luke
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): '15 Focus ST-2
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiee View Post
How is it going to benifit any of us though tbh?? Yeh we can compare.. but does it make such a difference that we need them?
I don't think we do need them, but I can see the point of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution4589 View Post
I like the idea of the bars only being visible if you click on someone's name, liked the old layout... I want my number 29 back!
Same here, either that or scrap the rep system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo View Post
Got mixed feelings about the bars on the left... sometimes i think they should go, but then I think its pretty neat to see different peoples levels as you browse/post.

If you had to click it would make the system less interactive... which may not be a bad thing??
It wouldn't be a bad thing.

I can see it been where other people are trying to beat others to different levels etc.

If it was hidden, then it’s not as visible to see how everyone is doing without clicking onto the profile if you get me.