View Single Post
Old 7th October 2008, 01:35   #198
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_W View Post
You dont get it do you ? Then again you allready have me down as someone who hates general chat, having a laugh and joining in with the banter. It might come as a shock to you that i spend 90% of my time in general chat reading posts and laughing at some of the stuff thats posted. The reason i didnt join in is because i knew for a fact that if i did i would get neg repped to death by the big boy's.
If me not joining in with the banter bothers both you and Japman then dont worry, your going to see a lot more of me from now on

Tim
tim, honestly I don't mind you (well i don't mind anyone on the forum really). from what I've seen you tend to post sensible comments when users are asking for help which is cool.

but spam is cooler don't forget that