View Single Post
Old 17th September 2006, 23:10   #27
SNewham
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Audi A1 S-Line, Mazda MX5 Kuro, Renault Clio 1.2,
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!

Not what I was saying, I was just asking the question. I think the introduction of this system is right but I think some of the categorisations of these infractions need to be discussed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo View Post
I know the answer...

The issues highlighted by the infraction penalties have been discouraged for many years/months. The only thing that is changing is that moderation of these issues is public.

Many times the moderators get criticised for acting, or not acting... well, now you all know what is right and what is wrong and what you can expect to happen if you do something wrong.

If you'd prefer to go elsewhere and receive abusive, confrontational moderation, I have a few links I'd be happy to pass to you,