View Single Post
Old 17th September 2006, 23:26   #52
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!
South West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): JP4urio, 306 DTurbo SportShed
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo View Post
The system has been brought in to safeguard the forum and the members who use it.

This system could only be seen as 'bad' if your view of what the forum needs to live up to is wildly different to my own view.
Fair play, it is your forum and youve created a quality community, and so have we. So as someone who enjoys talkin to people on here and havin a laugh, as well as learnin stuff about saxos etc etc, I was just pointing out that it would be a shame to have everyone under surveilance so much.

You say most people wont be affected, but if we get in shizzle for swearing, then lots of people are going to be part of that including me. And if we arent allowed to insult others etc it just seems a shame to take away the oppertunities to have a laugh on here.

Like i just found a really old thread of a few lads stickin funny pictures up. Really cheered me up, but if we have this system implemented so severely, this wont be able to happen.
TU-Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote