View Single Post
Old 18th September 2006, 02:02   #87
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

Ok read the thread.

Just to reiterate my above post. 14 days for a racist comment is like giving a slapped wrist for sexual assault. Should be banned then hunted down and sliced in little meaty chunks, end of.

i may be a bit of a post abuser but in my defence I (believe I) post a fair amount of helpful technical kak too. I like to post the same way I'd have a jokey conversation face to face with a friend. I'm happy for the rules to be enforced at the end of the day. if my behaviour is considered to fall outside of the constraints set on this forum then so be it - I can change. So can others.
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote