View Single Post
Old 18th September 2006, 09:18   #88
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsayer View Post
Ok read the thread.

Just to reiterate my above post. 14 days for a racist comment is like giving a slapped wrist for sexual assault. Should be banned then hunted down and sliced in little meaty chunks, end of.

i may be a bit of a post abuser but in my defence I (believe I) post a fair amount of helpful technical kak too. I like to post the same way I'd have a jokey conversation face to face with a friend. I'm happy for the rules to be enforced at the end of the day. if my behaviour is considered to fall outside of the constraints set on this forum then so be it - I can change. So can others.
Racism part: this will be the case, if there is anything bordering above something that could even remotely be linked to a joke the infractions system goes out the window closely followed by the user. Same with all the categories anything that goes beyond the line can be treated immediately

As above the infractions things seem to have been taken a little to seriously, these really are only guidelines and the style of moderating will not be changing its purely an extra tool to deal with "troublesome" people and once implemented on these troublesome folk they will find it really really hard to use this forum succesfully

But really these are NOT new hitleresque style enforcement rules these rules will simply work in the background

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote