View Single Post
Old 20th May 2012, 23:36   #1
greyjasper51
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): posi blue vtrs race car
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
greyjasper51 is on a distinguished road
Default POTATO race car.... updates/development parts greyjasper51's VTRS tin top race car

First progress thread and its gonna be a very slow one... Very slow... Right here goes...
Heres my newest baby

Bought her as a cat d write off, for 260 + administration plus delivery so 300 sheets and shes at my front door. Having a look round at her and shed been written off for,
Track rod end
Tyre mark on vt wheel arch body kit
Inner cv boot
Pair front tyres (caused by driving with the bent track rod end) all in all from buying it to passing the MOT £400!!! Result!!!

Few more pictures

My plans are running it in the 750mc stock hatch class, so shell prob never see the road in ernest agen :-(... First stop is to gut the inside, back to metal and weld in the multi point custom cages cage, seat, steering wheel and 5point harness... Also before first track day get the tyres, the yoko a048r tyres all round and raise the rear 1 click on the torsion bar, might even make the exhaust and cam it depending on cash flow before august... So after first test day seeing what its like its gaz gold suspension all round, have to send the struts to gaz to get the standard struts modified to gold spec (adjustable damping) and 300lbs springs on the front pug sport 22/23mm rear bar, engine build, probably omex, emerald ecu and custom wiring harness :-) all up with the driver she'll be a size 0 weighing in at 920 with me inside ;-) lol alita alota work to be done!!!

Please Feel free to comment also what springs does it look like its got on the front? What kinda drop? Theyll be for sale nearing the end of the year, also mint interior, everything except the dash, and other bits and bobs so shout if you want anything like that!!

P.s the last bit should have gone in for sale section i know sorry!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=424462

Last edited by greyjasper51; 2nd April 2015 at 12:49.
greyjasper51 is offline   Reply With Quote