Gandi699
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Amazon green VTR 16v, Inferno RS clio 182
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Gandi699 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdawayt View Post
Gandi699 - You seem like a nice person and therefore I can understand why you're hesitant to jump on the band wagon and be harsh to Tisandy.

But is it not crystal clear that you won't recieve your items? You repeatedly say "if i get my stuff, there's no problem" etc etc. Mate you're never going to see those items because the bloke is a scammer.

When asked to provide tracking numbers he provided one's from when he's bought things in the past. They're nothing to do with you.
How would he have your parents address in the first place? And if the post code didn't match the address it would be returned to sender anyway.

People please stop giving this bloke the benefit of the doubt. He's a scammer and he's depending on people like you to get away with it. Contact paypal, and if they're not willing to - contact the police yourself and get this sorted.
I have already contacted paypal and the dispute is still running. He managed to copy and paste me a reciept for delivery to my address (albeit with the wrong postcode) but I have had similar issues with paypal in the past - cock ups with the wrong delivery address etc. However why he cant give my some sort of ID for this transaction and which company did it for definate I dont know. Either way, dispute stays open as he has my money and I have no goods.

I have called CityLink and they've not had anything delivered to my moms or my address since may. I am trying interparcel now. This is what he has posted me:

Sent by:
Andrew D******
19 T** C******
R****
Tyne and Wear
NE** 3**

Buyer Address:
Irene C******
25 G********* G****
M********
Wolverhampton
W**4**
United Kingdom

Covered upto:
£499.99 GBP

Postage Instructions
- Please handle with care.
- Note added: 4 Alloy wheels.

Postage Type:
Standard
Postage Fee:
-£19.99
Net amount:
£19.99

Date Collected:
3 Jun 2011
Time Collected:
10:23:01 BST
Delivered

Payment type:
Credit/Debit Card

Transaction ID: JL9002983392B
Amount debited: £19.99

(ive deleted credit card details if thats ok)

Last edited by Gandi699; 9th June 2011 at 12:00.
Gandi699 is offline   Reply With Quote