View Single Post
Old 25th April 2018, 15:08   #1
gti180craig
Regular Poster

Car(s): Saxo vtr turbo
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
gti180craig has a spectacular aura aboutgti180craig has a spectacular aura about
Default Craig’s Corsa vxr

Well the beemer has gone guys it just wasn’t for me was to slow and boring so that went in January and I purchased a Corsa vxr and I love it here is when I picked it up

Mods were Remus 2 piece exhaust and lowered on springs

First thing I did was install a boost gauge and get rid of the nasty universal filter for a AEM filter

From this

To this

I then changed the rear bearing on the Corsa which was probably the most easiest bearing on a car I’ve done lol here’s the old one

Then I planned on taking the side stripes off took one square off to see how it looked underneath and turns out the ds rear quarter has been painted with them on proper ffs moment

So I think I’m gonna have to get some 1500 and see if i can wet sand it to take the laquer lines off so that will be a job for next week on a positive I took off a square on the pass side so it matched and all is ok there so I just gave her a detail to cheer myself up lol

And now we are all caught up he car is now currently with warren from wg autoworks being fully forged as I had one of these before and piston 4 is a huge weak point I’m also having fitted a stainless centre section on the exhaust

Zrp rods
Wossner pistons
Arp bolts
New manifold studs and nuts
All gaskets etc replaced

Here are a few photos that warren took

And that’s the latest I will be collecting the car Friday I can’t wait

Thanks for looking

Last edited by gti180craig; 25th April 2018 at 16:25.
gti180craig is offline   Reply With Quote