Old 24th June 2015, 11:13   #16
Stissy
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Nikes
Stissy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexFocusST View Post
not a bad idea !

but preparing your wedding cars two years ahead of the date ... a little too much isnt it ?
We need all three cars finished by early summer 2017 and alongside that we will be planning the wedding. Plus the next two years are going to be tight, financially, with all of my spare money going in to the wedding. So now is the ideal time to spend a bit on the cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandi699 View Post
what you want to do is cut and shut the 3 saxos into one stretch limo saxo complete with b8s lower brace etc as said

Look forward to seeing the progress on this though seriously. Is the vtr engine burning much oil after that STP treatment considering its on 185k?
The VTR seems to be running alright. We’ve not moved it much since the service so we’ve not checked the oil. It’s on high mileage for a Saxo but feels solid, I’m just hoping the head gasket doesn’t go or anything. They’ll be nothing worse than leaving a third of the groomsmen by the side of the A6 on the morning of the wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickswan View Post
My Saxo was my wedding car, the Mrs arrived in a nice Audi then we left in the Saxo. Had beer cans and just married painted on the rear window.

My uncle had the same in his Sirocco in the 80's so why not.
Exactly.

Last edited by Stissy; 1st May 2016 at 12:34.
Stissy is offline   Reply With Quote