View Single Post
Old 30th May 2015, 06:26   #61
Whiskerzz
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Now living in the USA 04 Ford Focus SVT
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Whiskerzz is on a distinguished road

Alright so I received my F2 RS style spoiler today, I knew the paint was bad when I bought it but I had hoped a good going over with compound would fix most of it but sadly it wasnt to be.

So the new plan is to get the holes from the front plate mount filled in and have a go at fixing that dent in the front bumper. Once the front bumper work is complete throw the car into a body shop to have the wing and front bumper painted, wing mounted.

To fund these little projects I gotta clear out a couple sets of wheels I have laying around, so my old BLQ set up is up for sale and my old Team Dynamics 5 spokes. I dont have the car registered for any more shows until August 1st so I should have enough time to get it all done hopefully.

Im seriously considering getting the front bumper clear bra'd once its painted as it attracts rock chips like a mofo being so flat fronted!