View Single Post
Old 24th January 2007, 14:47   #36
djmartin
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): BMW 3.0 X3,toyota mr2 & Skyline R33
iTrader Score: 41 (100%)
djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
i like my progressive trance, cant be doin with any of this commercial stuff there is a few exceptions though (like recently in the clubs round here "Dirt Devils - The Drill )
I like Tiesto's stuff as do most people who like their club stuff..... but search for Airscape in your shareware or whatever you use they do some crackin remixes, then also a pair of DJ's called "Svenson and Gielen" or just Svensons stuff on his own is sh*t hot, ermmm some of Ron Van De Bueken's stuff, Sam Sharp
anyone else like?
you soo need to tune into my radio show hahaha im uplin this weeks show on here for i done some shout outs to members nd to sax-p keep n eye out for the link or just check my sig tonight the link will b there......
thank you mr skyline man
djmartin is offline   Reply With Quote