View Single Post
Old 5th August 2015, 22:43   #211
griff_106
Established Member

Car(s): Daily: 2015 Juke 1.5dci Toy: 2002 106 Quiksilver
griff_106 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh11490 View Post
I think I need motrettes, are those lenses you got just clearer than normal? Sidelights aren't needed! Yellow lights look awesome, ready have yellow bulbs so now I'm thinking a blacked out GTi with black morettes and yellow bulbs 😁

Seen on your IG your looking for a 16v lump, I'd go for cams as well, gives it that little extra again!
You do indeed matey! I've got the exact crystals that's in that link so they're clearer but I've just put a bit of a filter on there so it's easier to see in real life. I love them cheers - both on the standards and morettes lol. I need to put the carbon rallye vents in as well - it looks a bit odd with the spot lights untaped and the lenses taped... I just haven't had the time to get the bumper off and allow the sealant time to set/bond

Yeah she does need more power tbf... would do cams and bodies and just keep it for play time... I'm on the lookout for an Impreza as well so the neighbours will love 3 cars outside!

106 GTi Raptors, 60mm Spax Springs, GTi/VTS 247mm front brake setup for sale and more HERE! PM me for info if required!
griff_106 is offline   Reply With Quote