View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2008, 00:01   #74
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygti View Post
well done sayer, top time that. i need to get the game out and try a bit harder me thinks

what was the lap like? did you feel like you could of gone quicker? o my 9:01 it felt alrite but i fudged a crucial part of the track up so i think i lost around 1 sec.
thanks man, it isn't what I'd call a smooth lap man. To be honest when I've been trying since I've had times where I was 1.4secs ahead of my ghost, then bummed it all up before the end. so I know there is room to improve but with such a long track and the necessity to carry as much speed as possible throughout it's difficult to put together a 100% perfect lap.

good luck with it though man!
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote