View Single Post
Old 16th April 2007, 23:09   #27
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuddyVTR View Post
Sweet F.A. by the looks of it, pm'd every mod possible and they havent replied! Yet they ban everything! So they must of come across it somewhere along the line....

Whats the point of making a suggestions/improvements section if you dont take heed or at least send a curtosy pm to let people know you've looked at it? Piss, wind etc....

P.S. Certifiable is excused from this as he had the curtosy to pm back. Thanks.

Now unleash your wrath upon me you eveil moderators!!!!!!!!
Following along the same theme as you...

Whats the point of posting a thread if you're not prepared/willing to wait for replies before criticising?

I have JUST read your PM. Unfortunately on the day you sent it, I was part-way through a 18 hour journey to Brussels/Holland and back.

Like my brother, Mark, I also have a life offline. It's a bitch, but my career pays the mortgage!

Please have a little more patience, some people have and will continue to wait longer for replies... thats a reality of having an extremely busy job, managing a very busy online community and trying to squeeze a life inbetween the two.

Your suggestion has been noted and has already been included in V4 and has been discussed several times before. I look forward to hearing your next great suggestion.

Thanks.
Simo

Your suggestion

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Simo is offline   Reply With Quote