View Single Post
Old 4th August 2011, 20:59   #142
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankay View Post
So why did you buy an iphone? eejit! They are far from rubbish sale figures talk for themselvs. Its just your opinion. which in my opinion is wrong.
Had one since the original iphone. I could get over the fact that it didn't even do MMS or had a crap camera since I rarely used those features at the time. Same for various platform support (flash). I thought Apple would introduce this in time, since there policy is focus more of making it appealing to morons and then add the technology at a later date. At the time the phone was way out there in terms of features and usability.

But after taking up the contract for the 3gs and discovering that that donkey wanking shit eater Jobs won't let the mainstay platforms that populate the web and most websites on the iPhone, iPad or iTouch, well frankly, that is iFuckingBollocks. There is no reason not to have it other than $$$$$$'s.

And for that reason Apple and that 2 bob assmuncher Jobs can do one.

Sales means nothing...
VHS vs Beatamax - which was better...? Which had the higher sales?
Firewire vs USB - which was better...? Which had the higher sales?

There are endless cases of inferior products being the most popular - iPhone included.
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote