View Single Post
Old 11th December 2012, 13:36   #19
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

Tim-Prestige is on a distinguished road

Congratulations to Chris Woodward of Focusrsoc.com who won our £50 Prize Draw!!! (Chris permitted us to publish his name). We will hold another draw around March time.

Thanks also to those who have rung us for a car insurance quote in December. October was our record month but we are on course to beat that which is great considering December is historically a quieter month for renewal dates!

Here’s just a bit of feedback from the last 4½ weeks –
•Just gave Prestige a call and so far they have the best renewal quote. 1st year the ST was £1k, 2nd £750, 3rd £650 and 4th was £600 - they have just quoted £395 with bonus points and mods declared so quite impressed after the very small drop last year and not bad when I'm still just 26.
•Just sorted the scala with prestige, saved over £120 compared to renewal note from existing broker. Well worth a call.
•Spoken to these guys today, and they are to say the least fantastic! Extremely friendly, and have saved me loads on insurance. Incredibly happy, and would recommend to anyone!
•Prestige were so helpful and quick and quoted me 177 a month which is the cheapest I have found on pay monthly plans! I’m with the above insurance n there a top company.
•Prestige saved me almost £100 from the best quote I've had so far . £550 for living in N10 is great price as I had to pay around £900 last year. I've also tried ‘X’ again (don't know why as last year they quoted me £1200) and their best was just over a grand (insane). I'd like to thank Dave from Prestige who knew what he was talking about with no nonsense questions and he was the only agent I spoke to during my call and he did called me back as promised.

Ring 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for a quote!
www.prestigekeepmoving.com
Tim-Prestige is offline   Reply With Quote