View Single Post
Old 20th July 2011, 22:28   #86
Brenz
Regular Poster

Car(s): Saxo Desire 1.1
Brenz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
No they really are not. desktops are. laptops are not which is what im talking about.
You said
Quote:
all pc's are plastic shite
. The term PC covers all standard computers including laptops. And still underneath most new ones are made out of a metal frame.

Remember these that have just been discontinued today? :

Quote:
I didnt know osx done it in the background. lets be honest thats so much better you never see it happening and it really doesnt affect performance. Ive already said i can run numerous programmes and it doesnt slow so stop bringing up the same point.
Like I stated, its not better for the computer. It puts it under unneseccary strain for something that at the end of the day makes very little difference.

Quote:
Your making pointless points i already know they use processors based on windows computers
So why do you claim your Mac will massively outperform a Windows based computer when they are equally matched hardware wise and like I also mentioned Windows gives more resources to software than Mac to make the software run faster.

Quote:
Yes obviously it slows but its is not noticeable lag in performance i can run unlimited tracks recording and do numerous more tasks without a slow in performance. Whereas windows is a noticeable slow down you see that time glass every two seconds. im just talking from personal experience so please everyone stop moaning. this is an opinion based poll not an argument.
Have you used any recent version of Windows? The "time glass" was replaced back in 2006 when Vista was launced.
Brenz is offline   Reply With Quote