View Single Post
Old 1st August 2011, 16:23   #128
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

btw my mac isnt white.

its silver

Ive not had loads of shit laptops, i didnt just buy second hand ones, im comparing how machines have reacted over time to hard use. I used to have high end PCs and what not, always prefered AMD chips over intel and had them overclocked by mates etc.

Why is it that everyone feels that because a machine fits another individuals needs and is fits into how they work that its wrong? or should we all go and sell what works for us and run a system we dont like because the IT geeks like ripping their pcs open.

Im going to add ram to my mac, its not a case off job, i screw and clip in pairs. Job done, which will be perfect for when I begin video work. My mac sits on my desk gives me plenty of room underneath for me to fit my legs and has helped my workflow massively, which from someone who hates sitting infront of a monitor editing is a big bonus. I have noticed my programes are ALOT more stable, i lost count of the times my windows machines crashed loosing edits, the MAC does crash or freeze but it does it differently (spiing pie of doom) and ive not lost an edit midway through as it generally recovers the programe ok.

and you know im far from a mac fanboy (which is why i refuse to own another iFail as an excuse of a mobile)

Last edited by Ryan; 1st August 2011 at 16:34.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote