View Single Post
Old 24th March 2013, 18:52   #33
Monkgti
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): Saxo VTS/Xantia HDI
Monkgti is on a distinguished road

yes and as said in all the pms sent by you, drop the case and youll send the money. First you said you would send me another box, but i waited about 3 weeks and you still had none, and i was without a car. All i had to do was send back the box but like i said that would cost me £60 to send and then you would have to refund me £140, but i agreed to accept £80 instead thus saving you money aswell, but its strange the way as soon as i let the case drop you wouldnt mail me back anymore for nearly 3 months just shows who the robbing pr**k is doesnt it!!! And ive mailed you i dont know how many times and then you come up with some bullshit story that its your mothers email, even though its the email i sent you payment by. And yes so what if i get my cousin from over there to call for the money, im not going to call from Ireland to get it am i and im not doing anything wrong by it am i? You agreed to pay the money, im just sending someone to collect it on my behalf i dont see your problem??

Out of all the items ive bought from sites and ebay ive never had any problem except for you. Ive also bought plenty from other people on this site and had no problems either.
But as for that gearbox you sent, first the delivery driver was complaining you didnt even have my full address on it only my name and county, its just that i often get deliveries so they new me and where i lived, then the filling stud was cross threaded and had to be retapped and a new stud, one of the 3 mounting bolts was snapped level with the box and had to be removed which took some work, then when it was finally put in there was no reverse and the car had to be pushed out of the garage and when it was drove you would need a pair of ear plugs for the noise out of it!! Theres no way on earth all that damage could of happened in the time you sent it until i received it. So in the end i paid £130 for a worthless piece of metal, then had to pay for another box and on top of that pay for the removal and fitting of the box twice instead of once and id say you knew well the box was fucked, it just proves it the way you mailed me non stop to drop the case then as soon as i let it drop, (and by letting it drop i mean i didnt return the box to you and supply a tracking number to paypal so they would refund me the money and put your account in negative balance which i could of done, but you asked me not to and agreed to send £80 without return of the box) but as soon as it was dropped i never heard one more word from you, so what does that say!!

Incase you try say im lieing now heres some of your pm's

Default Re: gearbox
Is there any chance of cancelling this dispute mate ? Need to sort my PayPal out as its in negative funds and will put a claim in via courier in the morning, cheers

cancel the dispute mate and il send you £80

havnt been online just seen your message

i havnt got £80 in paypal but i assure you if u cancel the dispute il send £80 over

paypal, i dont have enough money in my paypal to send you the £80 so if u cancel dispute i can refund you that way

Explain all the above pm's from you so?

Last edited by Monkgti; 24th March 2013 at 19:26.
Monkgti is offline   Reply With Quote