View Single Post
Old 9th August 2009, 22:10   #1684
Toad
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): French tin can
Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!

LOL guys!

I'm selling lot's of bits on Ebay to help... I'd been saving up for another car you see, and well, I'm not getting it. Decided to get a little saucey with the Toad wagon instead.

I wasn't looking to buy a cage, but the opportunity came up to get it cheap, (£250) so I had to do it. I won't be putting it in anytime soon, too much other shit to sort first.

Danny, I think it needs bits made up to fit. So it's a bolt / weld. I'll be getting it welded... The rear part goes directly into the rear axle. It's an AX cage which has been modifed for a Saxo / 106. It's Nickehead's old cage.

No point in any pics. I've got to sand it all down and spray it up all bling. I was going to coincide this with the painting of the interior. Danny, you still up for helping me that?

EDIT: There's pics on Shed actally... Check the for sale section.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sax-oli View Post
and that his dealings even stretch as far as Brazil!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
All we know is that he's called the Toad!
Toad is offline   Reply With Quote