Alanaponep
North West
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth Wales Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): PH2 Peugeot 106 "race" car - Currently in pieces
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Alanapone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Nice little write up, I think you require a decent battery instead of the Alanapone redneck motorz budget race battery
The one I have will be fine... I did the calcs. A bit low on cranking power but it should do fine when It's properly charged and not drained every 5 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtectransplant View Post
If you need a new battery Al, I've just bought one from Eccles.... 6.9kg dry cell for £45! It turns over my 2.0 so will have no problem with yours
Unfortunately, all my funds are allocated to other things for a while yet and like I say, It should be fine once a full charge is rammed up it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexB View Post
Alan
Youll be itching to pop down soon haha
Drag racing next month
I wanted to come down last night just to go and see. hehehe

Yeah, looking forward to trying to get down. I'll have to play it by ear at the moment as money is mega tight BUT I REALLY want to have a go! If I don't make this one, i'll be at the next fo sho!

I watched back the trip home video I made last night using Nic's old digital camera. Made me want to get out and have more fun in it! We have a busy weekend planned but I hope to get some diagnostic time on the electrics and hopefully at least pull a fuse out of the problem circuit if possible. I was considering taking out the central locking system and just using pov spec locks etc. Would be nice to be able to open both doors, boot and filler cap with one key!
Alanapone is offline   Reply With Quote