View Single Post
Old 3rd August 2015, 22:09   #207
griff_106
Established Member

Car(s): Daily: 2015 Juke 1.5dci Toy: 2002 106 Quiksilver
griff_106 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleJoee View Post
I can personally vouch the difference in the two tyres. There is genuinely a fair bit of noticeable difference between the two, the R888's are just superior (have been a passenger with Josh on both sets of rubber).
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh11490 View Post
R888s are so much better than T1rs, can Corey more speed through the corners and feels much much better driving them.

T1Rs id personally not buy again, anything other than perfectly dry conditions they are scary.

Morettes are on the list as well!
Ahh right great cheers matey! I may as well finish off the T1R's and a spare set of tyres I've got before the end of the year and go out with some R888's for next years play time Have you driven the R888's in the wet at all? Take it they're not fun either? Kind of glad I'm not the only one to find the T1R's terrifying when pushing on in the wet!

And good lad about the morettes - I've put yellow bulbs in mine with crystal lamps and the old girl looks EVILLLLL People honestly get out my way when they see it in their rear view mirror on the backroads haha

106 GTi Raptors, 60mm Spax Springs, GTi/VTS 247mm front brake setup for sale and more HERE! PM me for info if required!
griff_106 is offline   Reply With Quote