View Single Post
Old 12th September 2015, 20:29   #218
josh11490
Established Member

Car(s): Clio 182 Daily, 106 GTi Track Project
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
josh11490 is on a distinguished road

Cars still not home, But I've got the battery off it and on charge so over the coming weeks I will have it back on the drive.

I did have Castle Combe booked for this tuesday coming but decided against it but instead I will be buying a safety devices roll cage and possibly booking another track day at llandow to see the year out.

Once the GTi has finished for the year I will fit the roll cage, And then start looking into standalone management, Not sure yet wether to go for Omex 600 or DTA D40, Swinging towards the Omex at the moment.

Then in the new year I will also be looking into throttle bodies, I have been told that Satchell engineering are working on a new set, So fingers crossed they will be around when I want to purchase some.

I was starting to lose interest in this car, And was thinking of getting rid and going back to one car, Which would've also meant selling the clio and buying something along the lines of a Megane 225.

But driving the 106 is so much fun, Parts are cheap and I think if I dont own a decent spec GTi on itbs I would sort of regret it... And I still live at home, So fuck it. Its only money.

Hopefully next year it will see a lot more track action, Be on itbs and generally awesome.

Possibly will also insure it for the year and have it along side my clio so i can take it on more blasts around the Brecon Beacons.