View Single Post
Old 19th July 2011, 02:37   #62
baker556
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): oem+ sax
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
baker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu View Post
I doubt that.

Windows is a software company for starters, they don't manufacture computers. Then I'm not sure if Ryyy's laptop compares with my dual 6 core when it comes to using Reason 5. Then when I open Reason 5, it's always rewired into Logic pro, while I usually also have a bunch of other audio/video software running at the same time. All in studio quality high definition sound (24bit/96 khz). Then I've not seen a PC, windows based running on nehalem technology.
Manc seriously mate your being very narrow minded Nehalem is a name of a processor from the intel i7 microarchitecture, a pc can run an i7 processor.

Can't say i've heard of a Nehalem processor in 6 dual core form, thought it was a quad core processor. Do you mean the westmere.

Lol worthy @ the Reason 5 comment, i downloaded it for a mate and put it on his 7 year old Advent laptop and it managed to run it.

My Asus Mobo has high definition sound built in, i've not used it don't need to, i also have a creative sound blaster Fatal1ty thats 192 kHz - 24-bit so actually better than yours.

Windows and Mac don't make the components, their the same in that aspect however Mac design there own and wack on a bill.