View Single Post
Old 26th May 2013, 21:14   #4
iMystikz
Established Member

iMystikz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiith View Post
I have a 4s, and say you sat the bottom and one edge in line with the HTC One.. its about 15mm taller, and 10mm wider..

Good phone is the HTC, but i personally will be sticking with apple. purely for the usability, the ease of use of itunes and the app store, and I've never had anything go from with my 3, 3gs, or 4s..

I don't think you can compare the 2 really, between a iPhone 5 and a HTC One, purely down to preference.. Best thing to do, is go into a phone shop, look for the display models, and have a play on them! The HTC On paper is better, but its weather you want facts and figures, or something you will actually like using every day
Yeahhhh I get you! I think I will go and have a play with the HTC, I'm played around with an iPhone 5 quite a bit and I love it! I probably will end up getting an iPhone but I just love the look of the HTC.

iTunes is a BIG deal for me too! I was gonna wait for the 5S but that might be coming out in September?! Too long to wait lol iMessage too which I forgot about!
iMystikz is offline   Reply With Quote