View Single Post
Old 9th July 2012, 14:40   #1
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

Tim-Prestige is on a distinguished road
Default Saxperience Car Insurance Scheme with Prestige Keep Moving

WE VIEW YOU AS A BETTER DRIVER MEANING WE CAN OFFER CHEAPER PREMIUMS!

• “Just sorted out my policy with these guys. Think they were the most helpful insurance company I have ever spoke to and would recommend them to anyone before any other company. Glad I could join these even left my existing policy 6 months into it. So thank you Prestige.” Mr J, Flintshire
• “Saved me £230 very happy...service was excellent.” K.Spicer

The administrators have linked up with the Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme – http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html - which is provided by The A&A Group Ltd.

• You are entitled to a FREE MOT worth up to £54.85 at any Halfords Autocentre when you renew your car insurance with us.
• There are very few exclusions on the scheme! It starts at age 21, and includes all postcodes (excludes Northern Ireland), and all modifications (except nitrous). If you wish to insure a ‘performance’ vehicle on our scheme, then you must have at least a years experience of driving that or similar bhp car.
• We have an excellent Claims Accident Management company.

The main reason we can offer this scheme to you is because members of car enthusiast groups are viewed as better drivers which allows us to offer cheaper premiums.

Please call us on 0800 3308057 (or 0333 4001580 for mobiles as it can be included in any ‘free minutes’). We are open Monday-Friday 9am-8pm and Saturdays 9am-4pm and please don’t forget to mention this club when ringing so you can see the benefit.

Please also join our Facebook Group - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/clubsinsurance

Kind regards
Tim
Free MOT with Halfords when you renew with us!
Feedback - www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html
Prestige Keep Moving Insurance Scheme provided by The A&A Group Limited
0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

Last edited by Tim-Prestige; 22nd May 2014 at 11:22.
Tim-Prestige is offline   Reply With Quote