View Single Post
Old 7th October 2008, 01:33   #197
Tim_W
Frequent Poster
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): MK1 Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacko View Post
why does it effect you?

let it be, go to a thread that intrests you...instead of waisting your own time in threads your going to complain about...
You dont get it do you ? Then again you allready have me down as someone who hates general chat, having a laugh and joining in with the banter. It might come as a shock to you that i spend 90% of my time in general chat reading posts and laughing at some of the stuff thats posted. The reason i didnt join in is because i knew for a fact that if i did i would get neg repped to death by the big boy's.
If me not joining in with the banter bothers both you and Japman then dont worry, your going to see a lot more of me from now on

Tim