View Single Post
Old 7th October 2008, 18:06   #312
djmartin
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): BMW 3.0 X3,toyota mr2 & Skyline R33
iTrader Score: 41 (100%)
djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo View Post
If the rep system was still here you'd both have used it to neg rep here more than likely.

What makes you think someones elses opinion is less worthwhile than yours? Just because someone doesnt agree with you they are wrong?

Its comments like these which show the real internet warriors.

FFS get over yourselves!
lol legend!

honest to god Simo has a point there! if you read the comment I put earlier in this thread you will maybe get an understanding and realise this is the internet.

a rep system on ANY site means Sweet FA, honestly it means nothing! its numbers and colours... thats it period. why have a rep system when in fact only you who retrive the rep can see who repped you and what comments where made/left!

I.e I rep simo for been helpful he then clicks on his User CP to see what I put. only he can see the comment! if anything it should be opend so anyone can see the comments made towards others via the rep..at least that way the cocks who do abuse the system will obviously be found out (by everyone) as anyone would be able to see the comments they are leaving for other members in there ''rep sheet''! its a pointless functon, if anything it slows the site down due to more and more data been created! via people repping!

simo has to create the hyperlinks,pages,codes,images,flashmedia (if need be) for the rep system to work and to be put in place which thus takes up server space and in return over all will slow the site down!

why do you think avater pics are small, why do you think you are only allowed to have a certain sized signature??????

1. to stop filling up your monitor screens
2. to save space on the server for useful things!

due to the removal of a VERY small feature to this site (named the reputation system) its like loads of people have turned into children all a sudden and have spat there dummies out!

grow up and get over it! and as simo has stated the people to blame are the people who have abused the system. simo nore any other admin/mod are to blame!
thank you mr skyline man