View Single Post
Old 12th February 2009, 18:25   #15
Toad
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): French tin can
Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!

Right then, after some testing, here are the rules.

a) My thread, my rules. The rules set in place are open to discussion and if enjoyment and competition can be increased by adjusting these rules, then the rules may change, but only by myself.

b) The Clio 197 in its standard state is a class D with a rating of 397. This rating must be kept to for your lap time to count.

c) Certain modifications will not bare an impact on this rating. Such modifications as driveshafts, flywheels, clutches, brakes, etc. However, upgrading too many of these items will alter the rating. Bare in mind that some changes actually lower the rating! Such as an LSD... It will be impossible to police this, so feel free to modify your Clio 197 in any manner you choose, as long as its rating is no higher than D 397.

d) Driving aids can also not be policed, therefore, you may use any driving aid you wish.

e) A photo as evidence must be taken (while pausing the game during a session) which will show your current car, its rating and your best lap time. The track is NOT displayed, so you must find a suitable area to pause the game where it's obvious by sight that the track is the 'ring. Do NOT post a best lap time without attatching a photo of evidence along side it.

f) Best lap times will only count by carrying out a Test Drive.

Hopefully I haven't missed anything. Gentlemen, start your engines!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sax-oli View Post
and that his dealings even stretch as far as Brazil!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
All we know is that he's called the Toad!
Toad is offline   Reply With Quote